At first glance it looks like the familiar spoon/fork "spork" combination, but it's made to a lightweight, high-tech outdoor tool. Yes, there is an ergonomic spoon, and a short-tuned fork. But in addition, there's a handy bottle opener on one side. The right side of the handle is ground to provide an emergency screwdriver blade, which will also work as a pry for opening canisters. The large central hole is not only designed for finger gripping, but also keeps the Eat'N Tool weight down. Three metric wrench reliefs (10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm) are useful for emergency repairs, and result in a tool weight of just 1.5 ounces (43 g). For easy snap-on carry on D-rings or loops on clothing and packs, there is a carry carabiner (non-weight-bearing).
- Lightweight: Spoon fork combination reduces pack weight
- Flat screwdriver, 6, 8, 10mm hex
- Convenient: Bottle opener for your favorite beverage
- Must have for your Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Survival, Bug Out Kit or Hunting Supplies
- Scoutdoors has the "Happy Happy Guarantee" so Buy with Confidence